Rates at The Kensington
Monthly rates are determined by suite size and include all residential services, amenities and basic wellness services. Individuals receive a complete health assessment prior to moving in, in partnership with their physician, to determine if additional care is needed to live safely and with dignity at The Kensington.
The base rate includes all amenities and residential services such as 24-hour staff and security, daily meals, weekly housekeeping and laundry, transportation, maintenance, cable TV and utilities, plus our extensive activity program. In addition, residents on the Independent plan receive basic wellness services. These include on-site care staff, nurse consultation, vital sign checks, help with scheduling appointments, and daily wellness checks.
Independent rates start at $2,675 per month for a companion suite, the equivalent of $88/day, and $3,075 for a private studio ($101/day).
Levels of Care
Additional health and personal care services such as medication assistance are also available as needed for residents. Regular follow up assessments are used to update the service plan, designed to maximize both independence and well-being. Monthly Levels-of-Care charges for needed services start at $500/month.
- A community fee of $750 is required upon move-in.
- Short Stays of less than one month may be available and include a furnished suite plus all residential services and amenities. Health care services are available for an additional fee.
- A licensed assisted living residence, The Kensington qualifies for most long-term care insurance benefits. Some residents may be eligible for assistance through the State of Nebraska Medicaid Waiver program.
- Veteran’s benefits are accepted for Assisted Living.
- There is no investment or long-term commitment required at The Kensington.