Rates at The Kensington
Monthly rates are determined by suite size and include all residential services, amenities and basic wellness services such as 24-hour, on-site care staff, nurse consultation, and vital sign checks. Monthly rates start as low as $2,750, which equates to $90/day.
Added care options
Our goal is to help all residents maximize both independence and well-being by meeting needs as well as wants. It is important to encourage choices that balance safety with quality of life.
Individuals receive a complete health assessment prior to moving in, in partnership with their physician, to determine the level of care needed to assure successful residency at The Kensington. For those who need more than the basic wellness services, there are five options for additional care.
Rates for added care are determined by the number, type and frequency of services provided. Many health and personal care services are available, such as medication assistance, bathing, dressing, diabetic care and incontinence care. Regular follow up assessments are used to evaluate and adjust the service plan as needed.
Additional care starts at $250 per month.
- A one time, non-refundable community fee of $500 is required.
- The fee for a second occupant is $1,250 per month.
- For stays of less than one month, the short term daily rate starts at $85 and includes a furnished suite in addition to all services, amenities and basic wellness services.
- There is no investment or long term commitment required at The Kensington; residency is a month-to-month agreement.
- The Kensington is a certified assisted living residence and qualifies for many long term care insurance benefits.