You love what you do. Shouldn’t you love where you work?
- A non-institutional approach to resident care translates to a more natural, family-style environment.
- Very flexible hours to accommodate student schedules — including jobs for high school students
- Even part-time employees earn benefits such as PTO, holiday pay, profit-sharing, and 401k participation, plus free meals, Employee Assistance Program, flu shots and more
- All staff participate in fun activities; check out our community Facebook pages!
- Meaningful interaction with residents is encouraged every day
- State-of-the-art systems such as Electronic Medication Administration Records and innovative program software
- Opportunities for personal growth and advancement
- Feel good about truly making a positive difference in the lives of others
We employ from 45 to 60 people at each of our locations, full time and part time, who serve in many different capacities. Nurses or caregivers, dining room servers or cooks, housekeepers or program coordinators, every person in our family of employees has a vital role. Staff members are handpicked because they’re people who share our company values: Compassion, Commitment, Professionalism and Integrity.