At The Evergreen Inn, one monthly price includes all amenities and residential services including:
- 24-hour staff and security
- RN-supervised health care provided by licensed caregivers, including medication assistance, personal care and many other services.
- Enriching programs for mind, body & spirit.
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry service.
- Free wifi.
- Full maintenance services and utilities including water, garbage, sewer and electricity.
- Quick response, in-room emergency call system.
Base rates start as low as $3,195 per month for a friendship suite, the equivalent of $105/day. Private rooms start at $3,995 monthly ($131/day).
Other Cost Considerations
As a licensed assisted living residence, The Evergreen Inn qualifies for most long-term care insurance benefits. Many residents may be eligible for assistance through the State of Washington, Medicare and Medicaid. Veteran’s benefits are also accepted.
A one time community fee of $500 is required upon move-in.
A second occupant that requires no care is $1,200 per month.
There are no contracts or long-term investments required at The Evergreen Inn.
Additional fees may apply for pets and enhanced care needs.
Short-term stays may be available (based on space and availability). Call for more details.