Evergreen Adult Medical Daycare
Where day care guests are treated like family.
Evergreen Adult Medical Day Care is a licensed adult day program designed to meet the needs of those who should not stay home alone, yet aren’t ready for residency. Supervision and support are respectfully provided by experienced staff in a cheerful, encouraging environment. Families can rest assured that their loved one is in good hands.
Services offered include:
- A full-time RN for medication management, wellness checks and health care.
- Physical and occupational therapy on site, transportation provided for speech therapy.
- Personal care assistance.
- Home-cooked meals and snacks; special diets accommodated.
- Daily activities to engage mind, body & spirit: exercise, social events, entertainment, bus trips, crafts, meditation, games and more.
- Transportation for pick-up and drop-off, as well as for medical appointments.
- Flexible hours, Monday-Friday, customized for your specific needs.
For more information, contact Shelley McKenzie at 301-777-2650 or smck[email protected] or contact us using our web form.